• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Skate Deck Frogs + Lens Swap

rightcoastnj

Oakley Expert
nj
So I picked up the skate deck frogs yesterday since of course Friday is pay day and the local surf shop had them there and I'm weak lol... I love em, but since I first saw them I had to see what theyd look like with ice iridium lenses.. without further ado:
pre swap
54ewrt.jpg

post swap
1gofic.jpg

many! i work in red bank so im very close to sea bright, long branch, etc and i live about 20 minutes from belmar, seaside, pt pleasant ... brave new world has skate decks, theres a shop in pier village in long branch with some limited pairs.. i originally went in thinking they had the garage rocks but the guy i spoke to on the phone mistook a different pair for them.. so i had to decide between the frogs and holbrooks and i dont have any pairs with red so..there ya go

haha im about 15 minutes from there. id head over and say hi but my girlfriend will murder me. ive been ordered no more sunglasses for awhile :-( and i am powerless at the vault.

BUT if you happen to be picking up shades and they still have the blue frogs on sale for 49$ let me know and ill give you the cash for them haha

im a lost cause

I'm staying away from the vault for a few days. I live 90 seconds away. They currently have a BUNCH of stuff waiting for me to pick up right now but I've got too much to do rather than carry bags home and figure out where to put everything. ;)

oh gotcha.. so youre somewhere in the tinton falls, asbury area then lol.. howdy neighbor. if you need somewhere to store things, i sell kitchens and cabinets lol.. give me a call !

i wonder if youre the guy they were telling me about the last time i went in.. they said a serious collector goes there often and generally buys 3 of everything..

Yup....I'm there. I already did all the bathrooms and kitchen last year. :( remember?
That guy would be me. :D

thats right, i forgot. well.... let me know when you're ready for a wetbar haha

im actually trying to get the warehouse to make me a custom display case. if it comes out nicely and is feasible to make , im thinking about trying to have them put together a line of knock down display cases we could sell for a reasonable price.

i figured it was probably someone on the forum.. im very jealous

That would be a cool idea with those display cases.

Yup....I live very close to there so it's easy enough to just "stop in". I try hard not to clean them out of too much stuff though. ;) Gotta leave some for everyone else. :)

Latest Posts

Back