• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Skate Deck Value?

Leatherfoot

Oakley Beginner
CA
Trying to get an accurate value on some skate decks I’m trying to sell. No box, just frames. Seeing everything from $599 on eBay, $475 on poshmark, to $200 sold in the forum in 2015. Thanks in advance 🤘🏽

F867946A-11EA-4271-9392-0F53D9ECD3BD.jpeg

Trying to price them fairly for a gentleman who’s looking to complete his collection. Cheers
Here's thee deal, its all subjective. But keep in mind you can list for whatever you like on open markets, that does not make it "current value". Look at sold listings/completed sales, that gives you a really good idea of where the market is actually at. On these the current market is about 150-200, the sellers asking these exorbitant prices are trying to drive the market up with no success thus far. They will sit and be relisted until someone comes along with more money than brains and doesn't do their homework to see the previous recent sales are in the range I mentioned. Prices don't typically jump by 300%+ from one sale to the next, a slow progression can be trusted far more than a huge price hike. Just my $0.02!

Without box etc they are worth about 150-175. Those other high inflated prices will not sell. They will not bring that much in 100 years. 200 tops really.

Trying to get an accurate value on some skate decks I’m trying to sell. No box, just frames. Seeing everything from $599 on eBay, $475 on poshmark, to $200 sold in the forum in 2015. Thanks in advance 🤘🏽

View attachment 935615
I’d pay $125 max. The box and such really matters with limited releases, especially frogs! Honestly, I wouldn’t even buy them as just frames, but that’s me.

Back