• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SKU Numbers...Fuel Cell in particular

On the regular polished clear/violet Fuel Cell the icons would be purple. If they're anything but purple, it likely means they were part of the custom program and thus would not have a SKU.

Seems like consensus says I've got a real Fuel Cell. Thank as always for the help. Y'all are some of the nicest folks of any forum I'm on.

Called Oakley yesterday about the same issue with crankshaft pair I bought on line from Canada. Oakley's rep informed me there are authentic pairs without OCP codes. Also was told that authentic lenses have a distinctive sound & the best way is to take out a lens from a known authentic pair with your questionable lens then drop them on the counter they will sound the same if the new pair is authentic. If they sound different then they are fake.

Called Oakley yesterday about the same issue with crankshaft pair I bought on line from Canada. Oakley's rep informed me there are authentic pairs without OCP codes. Also was told that authentic lenses have a distinctive sound & the best way is to take out a lens from a known authentic pair with your questionable lens then drop them on the counter they will sound the same if the new pair is authentic. If they sound different then they are fake.
This is the first I've ever heard of a lens sound. I'm not doubting what you are saying, but it sounds so comical.