• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sky Blue Frame With Ice Or Positive Red Lenses

MaukaRunner

Oakley Expert
Oahu, Hawaii
Hey everyone, I have a Sky Blue Fast Jacket that I'm trying to figure out which color lenses I might want to use.

Does anyone have any Sky Blue frame with these lenses? If so, please post some pics.

I have a pair. its awesome. I also switched out the white earsocks to red. It's a very patriotic pair. If I get the chance to snap a pic in the next few days I'll post one up here for you

I have a pair. its awesome. I also switched out the white earsocks to red. It's a very patriotic pair. If I get the chance to snap a pic in the next few days I'll post one up here for you

Which lens do you have? Sounds cool. I did a switchlock and icon swap to chrome so it can go either color. I have blue earsocks on it since I didn't want to run the white ones and get them dirty. Kinda favoring the blue but I don't have any + Red pairs so kinda want to try that one.

Yes please snap a pic if you can, I'd love to see what yours looks like. Thanks!

I have the XL +Red lenses in there. They're great. I wore them today as a matter of fact. it would be a lot easier if you PM me your email. I am traveling right now and dont really get on the forum much, but it would be easy for me to snap a few pics on my phone and shoot you a quick email

I would think that the Fire Iridiums would look great in those with some red earsocks.

I've seen Fire on the Sky Blue and it looks nice. Great contrast. They even offer yellow rubber pieces for the Fasts. I really don't care for the base lens tint of the fire though.

I found a pic on the net of ones with Ice. It looks pretty nice.

Here's a pic:

SkyFastsIce.jpg

OBlazer emailed me a pic. I'm waiting for him to give me permission to post his.

Both look nice. For now what do you guys think of the Ice?

I have a pair I have had for a couple of months and haven't worn them yet. I like the ICE a lot. Not sure if I want to keep mine or not. Also have a silver pair I haven't worn either.

I have a pair I have had for a couple of months and haven't worn them yet. I like the ICE a lot. Not sure if I want to keep mine or not. Also have a silver pair I haven't worn either.

I've got four pair of Fast Jackets. Sky Blue, White, Black and Silver. I'm thinking of paring it down to two pairs.

Back