• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SKY Blue Jaws?

I got some MPH Jawbones which are Sky blue frames and black jaws, but what I really want is the reverse, black frame and sky blue jaws, like the team SKY split jackets.

I saw a pic on the googles of some black & white frames with sky blue jaws so it seems they must be out there, does anyone have any information? I also found sky blue bolts would sky blue icons and socks would complete the look.

I searched a lot about this, but I changed to Radarlock.

edit: I found in a Italian store.

http://www.nencinisport.it/Oakley_JAWBONE_Sky_Blue_Fotocromatico!/details.php?art=88373&father=586

But, 250 Euros (US$ 325) + shipping.

I believe there are at least 2 on ebay around $120-$130 right now. I picked those split jackets up on the vault last summer. They are an amazing pair, I just wish they would have fit my face as I ended up having to return them. Good luck searching, they are a great pair (I really like the OO black iridium lenses in them).

I tried on some splits today at the closest vault (not close) and I didn't like them compare to the jawbones I have. Haven't been able to find any sky blue racing jacket jaws so that's that. Oh well.