• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Slate Ichiro Lens Help

Leglessracing

I should Work at Oakley
Uk
Hi all,
Been offered a set of ichiro frames to take slate lenses
Does anyone know how much these go for? When they come available?

Ebay seller swininc has a supply of emerald slate and blue Ichiro lenses selling for $249 a pair.So around that price I would think.

I did see them selling them. They don't post to the uk which is a pain, they sell them off in auctions for between $150-200 too. They don't have just the slate ones which is a pain

Non serialised, comes with box, paperwork and rubber. Could be a standard polished frame I suppose. May not be worth the risk!

Could be a standard polished frame I suppose
Bingo. But with box it is at least more complete.
Box have a label on it or is it an Ike box that has been "repurposed"?
If no label and no serial it could be whatever colorway you wanted it to be.
But generally most boxed Ikes have such a high price that it leaves little room to afford new lenses if they need them.
So you're generally better off finding a perfect pair than trying to save money and piecing a set together.
Same rule generally applies to cars and Oaks- better to find an example that somebody else has put the money into making nice and complete because you rarely get your money back out 100%.

There is a lable on the box, but deep down I suppose I would really rather to have all serialised versions in my collection. If I'm going to do it better do it properly.

I have emerald ichiro lenses not perfect (small scratches) and earsocks and t shox but missing 1 nose piece been looking for a polished frame to put them in......

Back