• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Slate Iridium lenses for Mars and other Metals

Do Crosshair lenses work? They're a few bucks cheaper. And have G30 and VR50 available.

Crosshairs work Rust..... I used Ruby Crosshairs for my Craters....but sadly they have a ton of "Fruby" in them....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415671578.337715.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415671635.924081.jpg

Do Crosshair lenses work? They're a few bucks cheaper. And have G30 and VR50 available
They are a little cheaper, I missed them.
Crosshairs will do what Plaintiff does for the most part but the VR50 is not VR50 Black and the G30 not G30 Blue as in Juliets. FWIW.
Plaintiff would allow R1 cuts where the Crosshair won't but both work for most metals.

They are a little cheaper, I missed them.
Crosshairs will do what Plaintiff does for the most part but the VR50 is not VR50 Black and the G30 not G30 Blue as in Juliets. FWIW.
Plaintiff would allow R1 cuts where the Crosshair won't but both work for most metals.
Will the plaintiff donor have enough real estate to be cut optically correct for an R1?

Will the plaintiff donor have enough real estate to be cut optically correct for an R1?
You mean to retain correct polarization? I doubt it but I don't wear polars so I have no idea.

Latest Posts

Back