• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sleepless

Hello all. I'm just wondering if anyone here has the same condition/issue as me. Most nights I might get a total of 2 hours max of uninterrupted sleep. It's usually my mind that keeps me awake. I'll wake up from a short sleeping stint.....maybe about 20 min or so and my mind will race around thoughts of bills, mortgage, heath of my family, work and just anything that fills most minds on a daily basis.
I was thinking you had sleep apnea, but then you mentioned you wake up to the thought of bills, mortgage and stuff like that, so I'm thinking you have a high level of stress in your life....

regardless, at night people should sleep comfortably - I know people are different, but a normal human being will work all day while awake and then have to recharge at night...

7 or 8 or even 9 hours of sleep is vital for one's health...

if you're not sleeping at night, you're gonna get old real quick.....

what kind of medication are you on ??

But I've also got this super comfortable bed. Then again I can do the same thing in a chair or sofa ;)

Sometimes I prefer to sleep sitting upright, especially when my allergies are in full swing.

Frank, I think you have no problem sleeping because you have no financial worries and sounds like the woman or women in your life wear you out. ;)

Sometimes I prefer to sleep sitting upright, especially when my allergies are in full swing.

Frank, I think you have no problem sleeping because you have no financial worries and sounds like the woman or women in your life wear you out. ;)
There are times when I sleep upside down.....or laying down....depends. ;)

Believe me.....I have financial worries. :crazypilot:

Fluoxetine is pretty good. One before bed. Calms the mind from racing around with all of those thoughts. Exercise! No TV in the bedroom. No light. Light means wakey, wakey not sleepy, sleepy. If all else fails, get rid of the family, get a beautiful whore and I guarantee you'll sleep like a baby.

Fluoxetine is pretty good. One before bed. Calms the mind from racing around with all of those thoughts. Exercise! No TV in the bedroom. No light. Light means wakey, wakey not sleepy, sleepy. If all else fails, get rid of the family, get a beautiful whore and I guarantee you'll sleep like a baby.
or suicide - that usually leads to the best sleep.....

i normally drink 5-6 coffees a day and i dont mean the mild filter coffees but instant cold frappe ones(who knows will tell LOL) and espressos.
i dont have big sleeping issues though.when iam at work that i have to get up every single morning at 03:30 i get really bad times catching up some sleep and i need another 2-3 months when i get back home to return to normal sleeping periods
Generally lack of sleep can cause u a hell of a lot of health problems:(

Back