• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sliver F polarized $79 @ oakley.com

I wonder how many Sliver Fs were made... They have been on sale for almost 2 months. And people have been able to combine the sale price with various discounts.... Sheesh.

I did get 2 pairs on Black Friday.

I wonder how many Sliver Fs were made... They have been on sale for almost 2 months. And people have been able to combine the sale price with various discounts.... Sheesh.

I did get 2 pairs on Black Friday.
Worrd. Or maybe people just don't like the style. And think "Eh.. I got Jupiters or Holbrooks already, do I need another pair that looks very similar?"

Well I got them today and they were kind of ugly. The green looked black and the tungsten lens looked blah. Called Oakley and exchanged them for the Fire lens version.

The fire ones were just ordered. The tungsten ones are going back. They reminded me of $5 junk sunglasses. They looked kind of big on my face, but they looked amazing on my daughter. She is getting to keep them, but I felt the Fire Lens and Orange Icon would make them look much better.

Well I got them today and they were kind of ugly. The green looked black and the tungsten lens looked blah. Called Oakley and exchanged them for the Fire lens version.
I am glad you were able to exchange them.

The colors depicted on the Oakley site for the Matte Olive Ink is what I received...basically black. Yeah, olive is basically dark green, but I would have had expectations that this is almost a black if I went by the photo on the O site. Perhaps Oakley could have picked another color, but whatever.

I had to laugh at your complaint.

Hope you enjoy the Fire Sliver F :)

There was a matte black (ink maybe) with fire up on the website for a while, and I just missed it. Black icons. Embodying the true style of the mph