• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sliver F Question

I ordered the matte olive ink w/ FIP lenses and didn't get a bag or cloth either. I just emailed Oakley to inquire about getting a cloth. Hopefully they send a cloth because a bag probably isn't going to fit inside the Sliver F case. Has anyone tried putting either a bag or cloth in the case?

I ordered the matte olive ink w/ FIP lenses and didn't get a bag or cloth either. I just emailed Oakley to inquire about getting a cloth. Hopefully they send a cloth because a bag probably isn't going to fit inside the Sliver F case. Has anyone tried putting either a bag or cloth in the case?
I tried with a bag and it was a complete failure.

uploadfromtaptalk1450453279200.jpg

I figured that. I specifically requested a cloth in my email to Oakley giving them this very reason. Hopefully I'll get a cloth.

Chalk one up for the good guys! Scored a complimentary cleaning kit just now. The response to my email was to call, so I did. Explained to the rep how my sunglasses come with no bag or cloth and that I would like a cloth if possible. He said they didn't have single cloths that they could send out but he could send me a bag. I laid on the poor pitiful me pretty thick and said "well dang I don't think a bag is gonna fit in this Sliver F case but I bet a cloth would and it'd be a shame not to be able to keep these brand new sunglasses nice and clean."

He was in a giving mood and said "I'm gonna just send you out a cleaning kit so you can keep those brand new sunglasses clean." I thanked him profusely and he told me "Merry Christmas!"

Excellent outcome all around. Made my day! Love Oakley!

Back