• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sliver F's cheap

headpatrolman

Smile you son of a bitch
New Jersey, USA
Sliver F's are discontinued as most, if not all of you, already know. All except one color way, Matte dark Amber / Tungsten Polar ($138.50), are down to $79.00. For today they are additional 25% off if you order online. That brings them to $59.25. That is a great deal. In my opinion these are highly underrated as a frame. They fit well, are very light, have good styling and come in a good selection of interesting color ways. I know most did not spend the money initially as they were $180 - $220, while the Sliver was $120 - $180. The higher price in my opinion was due to the metal case these come with. This is why I feel these are a great deal now as you can get the Sliver F, with the case for almost half the price of a regular Sliver.

If you like lifestyle frames, such Holbrook, Frogskins, Jupiter Squared, Two Face, Etc. than you should give the Sliver F a try. I have one pair and just ordered two more pairs today.

Again this is just my opinion. Just wanted to pass it along in case someone was not aware and give everyone the opportunity to get a good deal. Its rare Oakley lets things go for a low price.

While we're on Sliver F's Does anybody know why they have two different sku's for the Matte Olive Ink / Fire Polar color way 009246-06 and 009246-16 and why the pictures of the two are so dramatically different on the O-Review?

Yes. I have one with the -06 sku but they look much more like the pic for the -16 sku. The lenses are no where near as orange red as the pic for the 06 sku