• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tracking my collection slowly but surely...

Some new arrivals...

Yet one more Polished Aluminum Radar (this one for wearing not staring) This one came with a G40 pitch lens which I won't be using. So I put a Fire lens.

20170129_073429-1.jpg

This one started as a (very cheap) GP75 Radarlock. Frame had seen some use, and it was easily the most disgustingly filthy pair of glasses I have ever received from a seller. Soiled everywhere,bunch of gunk in crevices, earsocks gummed up and soiled...yuck. I disassembled it as soon as I got home, ditched the earsocks, cleaned everything twice with soap and water, had to take a toothbrush to it thoroughly to clean it...
Anyway, swapped black earsocks for white ones, swapped icons for bright blue ones, and put a vented Ice lens on it. Looks pretty cool now.

20170129_073414-1.jpg

Are you shooting for Chrome lenses to complete it or are you going in a different direction? I LOVED that Brook in person.

Sent from Q's Note5

@QLR1 I didn't want to go chrome as it would have been easier to buy the stock complete item...instead I wanted something different. So I was pondering using either Fire or Ice but ended up deciding on Violet. We'll see how it ends up looking when the lenses arrive.

Back