• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tracking my collection slowly but surely...

Got this one yesterday...have to say this was the first crappy deal I've got in a while. Radarlock in Fathom colorway. The original ice and clear lenses were said to have very minor wear. They were heavily scratched. The frame is not really scratched but you can tell it has more than average wear (not as polished in some areas). Earsocks were all gunky and nasty. Ended up giving it a thorough cleaning and putting new earsocks and a spare black lens on it. Might save it for rainy bike rides with a different lens.
20170203_180253-1.jpg

Got this one yesterday...have to say this was the first crappy deal I've got in a while. Radarlock in Fathom colorway. The original ice and clear lenses were said to have very minor wear. They were heavily scratched. The frame is not really scratched but you can tell it has more than average wear (not as polished in some areas). Earsocks were all gunky and nasty. Ended up giving it a thorough cleaning and putting new earsocks and a spare black lens on it. Might save it for rainy bike rides with a different lens.
View attachment 310022

Never fun to receive a bad pair

View attachment 310022
Booooooo

Back