• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tracking my collection slowly but surely...

So these three I got in disgusting shape. Dirty,dusty,smudgy and full of crud in all crevices. Sticky nose pads and earsocks,etc. After a THOROUGH cleaning including replacing of all earsocks and nosepads, they lool great. They were a GREAT deal pricewise so I guess the dirtiness was the tradeoff. Still...yuck!

- Team USA Radar. I had Blue iridium Team USA lenses here so I swapped them for the ones that came with these. New red socks and nosepads. Good as new.
20170423_091938.jpg

- Team USA Radarlock. Again, new earsocks and nosepads. The red lens that cane with this was in so so shape but the Team USA BI one was in great shape. So I went with that one.
20170423_091955.jpg

- 30 year Radarlock. New socks and nosepads (still thinking about swapping them out for something more colorful though). Positive Red path lens.
20170423_092016.jpg

Local O store guys gave me a sweet deal on these so I got them.

Ruby Fade Jawbreakers. Although they look cool (especially the color shifting icons), I can't help but feel that the way they are labeling these make them look cheap. The PRIZM etching and the sticker look like the ones in chinese knockoffs.
Don't know how else to describe it but putting them next to the Rio Green Fades or the white Prizm Snow ones those looked much better quality. I also played around with the Retina Burn version and they looked cheap as well. Maybe it is the choice of satin silver icon on those. If I end up buying another set of those in Retina they'll be OCP so I can tweak a couple of things.
20170423_092111.jpg

I thought I had posted this a while back...guess I didn't. Ended up getting a set of the Uranium Jawbreakers and got to mixing and matching with some spares (based on someone else here with a similar pair)

Matte Uranium frame, matte sky blue jaw and icon ring, matte black icon carrier with chrome icon, sky blue earsocks and Violet lenses. :)

1494524275235-1918319524.jpg

Few more updates. This one came in about an hour ago. This is my 2nd Radar BMX Chrome (SKU 24-217) pair. But this one is NWOB. Perfect shape. Also quite inexpensive deal ($100). I'm happy :)
View attachment 338167

I thought I had posted this a while back...guess I didn't. Ended up getting a set of the Uranium Jawbreakers and got to mixing and matching with some spares (based on someone else here with a similar pair)

Matte Uranium frame, matte sky blue jaw and icon ring, matte black icon carrier with chrome icon, sky blue earsocks and Violet lenses. :)

View attachment 338170
Gorgeous pairs!

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back