• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Small Countertop Display Shelf Question

Malv1

Oakley Expert
Can someone measure the size of the small countertop shelf please? I need one and am going to have one cut and would like to know the size of the original.

Thanks!

:biggrin:

That would be most excellent of you kind sir! Good luck and hopefully they end up going home with you!

The dimensions of the shelf are 14 3/4" X 14 3/4". I wound up getting both of these for $400! They are in excellent shape. I will post pics as soon as I get them cleaned up.

We spent 4 hours cleaning one alone today, lol. It's amazing what some Adam's All Purpose Spray, a tooth brush, and some cleaner wax can do.:cool:

The dimensions of the shelf are 14 3/4" X 14 3/4". I wound up getting both of these for $400! They are in excellent shape. I will post pics as soon as I get them cleaned up.

We spent 4 hours cleaning one alone today, lol. It's amazing what some Adam's All Purpose Spray, a tooth brush, and some cleaner wax can do.:cool:

Did you get these in greenville, sc?

Awesome! Thank for that. Can I bother you to see how thick it it? I am thinking 1/2 or 3/4" but want to be sure.

Thanks and look forward to seeing yours all cleaned up!

Did you get these in greenville, sc?

They came from the Greenville SC section of CL, yes. They were actually located in my town of Union, so it was a 5 minute ride from the house, lol.

Judging from your name, I'd say you live in Newberry? I used to frequent there a lot when my brother was in college there.

Awesome! Thank for that. Can I bother you to see how thick it it? I am thinking 1/2 or 3/4" but want to be sure.

Thanks and look forward to seeing yours all cleaned up!

No problem man. It will have to be later tonight when I get home from work. As soon as I do, I will measure it up and post up what the thickness is man.

Back