• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Small Cube(s) ...any interest?

I'm in North Carolina, going to live with the two singles for a while before I make a decision to move it. I love love the aluminum cabinets, but the lighting in the 3.0 is a nice touch.
The reason why i chose the 3.0 over the aluminum is the lighted up Oakley sign 😁

I have a cube for sale. It’s exactly like the one pictured earller.
If interested please feel free to make me an offer.
Thanks!

I have a cube for sale. It’s exactly like the one pictured earller.
If interested please feel free to make me an offer.
Thanks!
Not sure if you're aware of forum etiquette, but you need to make your own post if you want to sell your cube, not hi-jack the OP's post and trying to sell what he is on his own post. Just sayin

Not sure if you're aware of forum etiquette, but you need to make your own post if you want to sell your cube, not hi-jack the OP's post and trying to sell what he is on his own post. Just
I’m sorry I didn’t know.

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to @OldSchoolLurker for selling me one of the cube, referred and recommended by a good friend here as well @SharkSugender - thanks bud! 🤙🏼

Now, I need to haul some metals to fill up that extra space on that cube - bank loan coming up soon! 😩🥴😂

Anyhow, transaction was quick and easy! A good and trusted seller here!

Cheers! 🍻

02ED81D1-001C-4FDB-90F0-F66CAF67CC06.jpeg

DD3F6A80-70C2-46D3-8966-C061EA3D1CC6.jpeg

C8385696-6E2D-49B6-B3D0-632BD6CFDE07.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back