• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Small DIY wall hanger cabinet project.

O's & J's

I am Jim Jannard...
Gotta love garage sale finds. Nothing fancy but I needed a small case for my less expensive pairs. I don't have much free space in my house so a wall hanger is perfect! Had fun rehabbing this. Still working on it and will post more photos soon when I finish the lighting and such.

This sad thing started its life as a jewelry cabinet. When I got it had no shelves, no knobs, kinda falling apart. So, I painted the inside gunmetal, added a glass etch Oakley sticker, added some cool Oakley-esque oval pull knobs and cut some plexiglass shelves. The lighting I got is too deep. Going back to the depot tomorrow to try something else. Fun project!

Thanks for checking it out and I'll post more photos as it progresses.

IMG_20160223_190049101_HDR.jpg

Gotta love garage sale finds. Nothing fancy but I needed a small case for my less expensive pairs. I don't have much free space in my house so a wall hanger is perfect! Had fun rehabbing this. Still working on it and will post more photos soon when I finish the lighting and such.

This sad thing started its life as a jewelry cabinet. When I got it had no shelves, no knobs, kinda falling apart. So, I painted the inside gunmetal, added a glass etch Oakley sticker, added some cool Oakley-esque oval pull knobs and cut some plexiglass shelves. The lighting I got is too deep. Going back to the depot tomorrow to try something else. Fun project!

Thanks for checking it out and I'll post more photos as it progresses.

View attachment 225140
Nice case you've got there Samuel! Now come help Shamus and I with the barn-raising!:lol:

Latest Posts

Back