• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Small Yet Diverse

TheRevTy

Oakley Beginner
For my first real post, I'd like to share my very small, yet oddly diverse collection. It ranges from my $14 Montefrio find, all the way to my new X Squared, with some stops at US Standard Issue and Max Fear Light along the way. Oh, and that blank spot? Reserved for the Woodgrain Jupiter Squared, which the fine folks in Foothill Ranch tell me will ship January 23rd. There would be more, but back in my squirrely youth, I misplaced and/or destroyed at least 3 pairs (M Frames, New Straight Jackets, and Half Jackets), plus a pair of USSI Monster Dogs that are rolling around the ocean floor somewhere off the coast of Florida.

96ec3220.jpg

Hahah, nothing wrong with diverse. I would point you to my collection, but my ftp host is down so none of my old pics are showing :sad: My collection is all over the place.

Welcome to the boards!

welcome to our community . . .
i bed your collection will grow pretty fast!

Welcome, and nice diversity here man. Thats a very interesting blue frame you got there on the Fives Sq.

Back