• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Snagged A Pair Of Jupiter Camo Frogskins:

D

Deleted member 24

Got these today:

5647d80a.jpg

The Full Shelf:

771fe94c.jpg

Very nice Stephen! Your collection has grown tenfold since I first started talking to you. And that wasn't even that long ago!

Very nice Stephen! Your collection has grown tenfold since I first started talking to you. And that wasn't even that long ago!

Agreed, I remember when you were still hunting down more than half of the artist series! I always love how you display your glasses too! Reminds me of the stores, keep up the great work!!

Agreed, I remember when you were still hunting down more than half of the artist series! I always love how you display your glasses too! Reminds me of the stores, keep up the great work!!

Thanks so much, Boss! I actually take some pics of the O stores to get ideas for display. That's exactly how I want it to look. I feel it had gotten too cluttered and didn't look good so I got the new cases. I have a new video uploading as we speak of the entire collection. I hadn't done a video in a while so I figured I needed to get one up!

love those man! i wanted to get them but cant find a pair for a good price now! sweet score

Ya, as of now, you can get them around 200 on the bay. My understanding is that a new batch of them will be available in about a month or so.

awesome. that will let me snag some for retail i hope then. i just scored the shaun white frogskins waiting for them in the mail, these might be my next pair then

Latest Posts

Back