• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Snagged these recently!

MKO2012

Oakley Beginner
One of the many perks of working in an O-Store is that random occasion when a customer walks in with X-Metals. Most people cherish their X-metals and are always happy to tell you about how much they love them. Sometimes however, people have no clue what they have, don't appreciate the glasses, and are willing to sell or give them to me because they see how excited I get over them! A few weeks ago, an older gentleman came into the store with a pair of R1's on his head and I flipped out. I was so excited about them, that he said if I wanted them, I could buy them off him right then and there. #SOLD Literally, the next week, customer walks into my store with a pair of polished Juliets! After talking with him, he told me that he just found them after they were seemingly lost in his tackle box for the past three years. The lenses were trash, rubbers destroyed, but a diamond in the rough, literally! Best part is, he gave them to me!

Can't complain about these bad boys!
IMG_3039.jpg
IMG_3040.jpg

Back