• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Snakes who bust up deals that are already made make me sick!

Many years ago my grandpa who basically sat on a sofa watching football as long as I knew him blurted out to me one day "a man's character is the only thing he really has that no one can take away from him but himself. If you cannot do something with integrity then you should not be doing it." I think he was referring to the smell of marlboro's coming off my 13 year old self but still applies! Snakes are snakes and should have their heads chopped off upon sight!
Yep, had this happen quite a bit. Actually caught a newbie on here once trying to resell it after he just snaked me on Mercari. I called him out on it and I think he resold it on Ebay.

Yep, had this happen quite a bit. Actually caught a newbie on here once trying to resell it after he just snaked me on Mercari. I called him out on it and I think he resold it on Ebay.
The Oakley trading world is not that big... people should know the likelihood of getting caught being a dikchead is pretty high! I guarantee you both people who just tried on mine are members here. Same kind of thing has happened to me on here and the seller just waited a few months then tried to sell it like everyone would forget he shortcut the line. I think its still for sale 😂

@htrap2294 did some shark hunting awhile back and caught more than one in this forum… lol
I live by the rule to keep communication to a minimum until the item is actually shipped. Once I see that happens you bet I won't waste time asking. The seller seemed like he was a bit annoyed at being asked to cancel for a higher price by two other buyers so I know he has integrity.

I figured I was not bringing up anything new but a nice refresher on the subject is needed. I have been snaked or attempted snakings allot here lately... So much I am tempted to just be a snake to and then no one gets a deal!
You would think people want prices to come down. I’m so happy the Romeos on this site for $1000 are not selling. Romeos shouldn’t be more than $500-600.

This is the only Snake 🐍 we should all aspire to be like…

36FC05CA-835D-46CA-83BD-14C476F113F1.jpeg

Back