• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Snakes who bust up deals that are already made make me sick!

I still use it on small stuff like shirts and stuff less than $40. But nowadays you can expect sellers to cancel and repost just about 90% of the time for any Oakley stuff much higher than that. Its ridiculous.
I totally understand you. That’s about what I do too.

<----- Guilty. I have done it once that I can recall over the last 10 or so years. It was a grail item of mine on eBay that I missed out on in the middle of the night. I didnt get it. Offered a decent amount more than it sold for.

I have been the "victim" more times than I can count or remember over the years.

giphy.webp
I think all of us are guilty of doing it or something out of line at least once. For me it was a Penny a guy obviously knew nothing about its value and I talked him into $60. He changed the listing and honored the deal even after several people chimed in and I played it off like I was just shopping for glasses. I felt horrible when it got to me and it took all the fun out of the kill so I made a set of rules to follow long before I ever knew about this place. I have stayed in those personal boundaries and can rightfully be proud of what I built. I feel just a little itty bit bad for people who have to cross those lines on a regular basis to collect. They must have no self worth at all!

I think all of us are guilty of doing it or something out of line at least once. For me it was a Penny a guy obviously knew nothing about its value and I talked him into $60. He changed the listing and honored the deal even after several people chimed in and I played it off like I was just shopping for glasses. I felt horrible when it got to me and it took all the fun out of the kill so I made a set of rules to follow long before I ever knew about this place. I have stayed in those personal boundaries and can rightfully be proud of what I built. I feel just a little itty bit bad for people who have to cross those lines on a regular basis to collect. They must have no self worth at all!
I'll give you $80 for the penny. That should cover shipping and inflation 🥰

For me it was a blind guy at the park. He was wearing a ducati juliet and i snatched it from his face. Gave him my raybans and ran. That's how i got into oakleys

I’ve never understood the fact why people need to snake things. I’ve always been first come first serve however the first contact may be. If you didn’t get it… it wasn’t meant to be. It’s never Cool when people go around saying hey that’s worth 550 bucks instead of 50. If they are happy listing it for 50 then keep it that way.

Latest Posts

Back