• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak-a-Peek: New Oakley October Releases

Shade Station

Oakley Retailer
Leeds, UK
Working in the sunglasses industry, we tend to get exclusive insider info that we feel we should share with all you Oakley fans out there!

We have been given extremely early access to the brand new October Oakley releases, and you can see and read all about them here:

Sneak-a-Peek: New Oakley October Releases | Shade Station Blog

I know that this has already been a topic of some conversation on here and if you guys have any questions about the new releases, I'd be happy to answer them :smile:

On top of the new releases, Oakley have also upgraded their already almost perfect sports specific Radarlock sunglasses and these are also due for release in October:

New Oakley Radarlock Releases | Shade Station Blog

You wont find this information elsewhere!

believe it or not...the garage rocks arnt as bad as i thought. i actually kind of like them. the matte bone and lime green are very interesting too. its just all different than what we are used to i guess. the big taco was alright too. not my favorite but its something different.

weird names "Big Taco" haha

Yeah, great frame in the flesh, but it's seems to have a lot of people talking about the choice of name. 'Big Taco' not to sure how Oakley that is? Garage Rock however that definately suits this new frame, as the inspiration for the arm detail is taken from the neck of a guitar.

Back