• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SNEAK PEEK At October 2012 Releases UPDATE

These are not bad eater,just,they have to make something new.Something more universal.And for man,of course!

OK, finally have more time to get more thoughts down...

Backhand - Fashiony women's frames. I don't like them, but I don't think I'm supposed to. I don't see much sportiness to these to warrant a tennis-themed name.

Forehand - Very much a Frog/Fringe styled pair. I like them. Subtly feminine take on the style and a little less cat-eye than the Fringe. I don't see much sportiness to these to warrant a tennis-themed name.

Break Point - Huge women's pair. I'm not a fan of the icon set into an icon with a little vertical stripe, but the rest of the frame comes off pretty decent for a bug-eyed look lady. I don't see much sportiness to these to warrant a tennis-themed name.

Twentysix 2 - I like these in that they're an aviator designed specifically for women. Chicks in aviators, I dig it. I don't see much sportiness to these to warrant a marathon-themed name, they should have really gone for something sky or flight-themed. Or even 'Lady Cop' or something to keep the cop/criminal theme going. My favorite pair of these 6, even though I don't want to own it.

Warm Up - much more sleek looking than the others so far, but the pencil-thin stems might put more emphasis on the orbitals and not look so great.

Big Taco - retarded name, contrasting blocky and rounded features, slider accent things at the temple with non-parallel lines... I just don't like it at all.

Garage Rock - retarded name, same stem thing going on as the Pink Taco, with Dispatch II insets, but twisted onto a Frog/Brook orbital that has a very classic styled nose bridge, but sweeps into a broken line toward the nostrils, and on a modern looking stem. Not a fan.

Big Tuna would have been an awesome name. The Big Taco looks to be a huge frame; if you like eating a massive amount tacos, this one might be for you.

I still don't know what to think of the Garage Rock. It looks like Frogskin's gimpy brother...but I kind of like it. We'll see...

I see one of the colourways is 'Matte Bone'. I wonder what colour that is.

Off pink with a little more purple at the edges? Or are we talking skeletal bones? My guess is the white chrome or pearl done in matte.

You're right, probably something as simple as an existing colourway but in matte. I remember when the new Radarlocks were announced and matte glacier was a colourway everyone was intrigued as to what that might be. Turned out to be a simple shade of blue.

Back