• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SNEAK PEEK At October 2012 Releases UPDATE

I honestly like the Garage Rocks, and I personally find the name to be all that bad now. Big Taco is a different story however.

New Radarlocks heading your way too . . . .

New Oakley Radarlock Releases | Shade Station Blog

Man, Shadestation UK is on the ball at the moment.

Hi, Herbsley. We try and keep on the ball as much as possible anyway :)

We've actually just got the first video footage of the Big Taco and Garage Rocks:

A sneak peak at the new Oakley Big Taco Sunglasses- Launched October 2012 - YouTube

A sneak peak at the new Oakley Big Taco Sunglasses- Launched October 2012 - YouTube

A sneak peak at the new Oakley Garage Rock Sunglasses - Launched October 2012 - YouTube

A sneak peak at the new Oakley Garage Rock Sunglasses - Launched October 2012 - YouTube

Had some mixed reviews about these, now you've seen them in the "flesh" what do you all think?

Hi Shades - glad to see you have found us here. I've been extolling your virtues for some time. Thanks for joining - and sponsoring the site.

Yeah, we've had a quick look and it's great to see our efforts are appreciated. We're happy to find people that love Oakleys as much as we do to be honest :)

Oooh, Radarlock XL intrigues me. Those images aren't right are they? Those look like standard Radar Range.

Yeah, those images are definitely right. It's a good idea to put a bigger lens on them, cyclists' only complaint was about the light getting in the top of them.

Yeah, those images are definitely right. It's a good idea to put a bigger lens on them, cyclists' only complaint was about the light getting in the top of them.

So you're telling me this is a Radarlock XL Straight stem? It looks like a Radar (non-lock) Range vented.
TEMP-2fw430fh430.png

Latest Posts

Back