• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SNEAK PEEK At October 2012 Releases UPDATE

So you're telling me this is a Radarlock XL Straight stem? It looks like a Radar (non-lock) Range vented.
TEMP-2fw430fh430.png

The image shown above was actually an example image, as even the guys at Oakley don't have pictures of them yet!

Basically, they are identical to the one posted above, however with straight arms. Soon as we get the images, I'll have it up here quick time.

Good spot btw, they do have almost identical arms to the Radar Range in the picture.

Well another victory for people who suit the larger frames with the Taco(worst name ever)...Hope those people like it...I'll try to be positive and say that ... and well I still like my SJ's,MD's and Flaks..thought new Twenty would go OCP but not in the works according to my latest inquiries...My Matte Black/Black self custom may be the end of the line there... Shock Denial Anger Acceptance I am in the last phase..Garage Rock strangely familiar...

Larger frames, but all in the Women's and Square families. Lock XL is all that I'll be checking out, but I'm not thrilled about the rising cost and included accessory lens adding to that.

With regards to the Radarlock prices being pushed up with the addition of an extra lens, I think that it is kind of a necessary evil.

Of course, the vast majority of people that are going to buy the Radarlocks are sports men and women, and therefore they are going to want a spare lens for changing light conditions.

But I see where you're coming from.

My two cents....

Both of the names are garbage.

However I do like the sounds of them when they are abbreviated. What do you think?

Big Taco: "The Oakley BT's."

Garage Rock: "The Oakley GR's."

Also.... I got to try a pair of the GR's on today!!

Think Holbrook fit with DP2 lens size. They are going to do really well once people start to get their hands on them.

I was asked not to disclose any more info than that.

Well and these...

Fjv2f.jpg

qibem.jpg

I don't know about you fellas, but while I don't necessarily condone to the name Big Taco... I really like the style. Unfortunately it sounds more american than Chevy Silverado. The matte bone reminds me a bit of those SI desert Gascans that I still really want, but these are a little easier to get I can imagine. But fk... big taco. That name still kills me...

I think the Garage Rock look ok, although very Wayfarer looking from the front.

This is the Matte Black with Dark Amber...they were so sick! Deff buying a pair when they release in October.

Back