• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak Peek into the Chop 'Em Shop...

There's a certain person that has a shop of that name that people aren't exactly happy with
That may be true but I think Chris has earned the trust and faith of this community based on all that I have read, and his professionalism and quality of work speak for themselves. I think most wouldn't associate Chris's work with anyone else's despite whatever name he picked for his business.

Were you just trying to stir the pot ;)

That may be true but I think Chris has earned the trust and faith of this community based on all that I have read, and his professionalism and quality of work speak for themselves. I think most wouldn't associate Chris's work with anyone else's despite whatever name he picked for his business.

Were you just trying to stir the pot ;)
Me? Stir the pot? Nope. I'll leave the pot stirring to LeQ.

Just saying though. The name is associated with the other person. If it was me I would disassociate myself. ;)

Me? Stir the pot? Nope. I'll leave the pot stirring to LeQ.

Just saying though. The name is associated with the other person. If it was me I would disassociate myself. ;)
I hear you. Why take the chance. Many would argue the same.

For me it doesn't matter, he could name his shop....... "I Hate the Patriots and Polish People Sux"

I'd still do business with him. Unless he peed on my lenses before he sent them back.

I hear you. Why take the chance. Many would argue the same.

For me it doesn't matter, he could name his shop....... "I Hate the Patriots and Polish People Sux"

I'd still do business with him. Unless he peed on my lenses before he sent them back.
What do you think is in his lens cleaner? :rofl:

The smell goes away after a few weeks doesn't it guys? Lol. Title may change ;)
I guess I'll have to find out. I'm hoping to have a few juliet projects getting off the ground soon and when I do I'll need some lenses cut so I'll be reaching out to you. I dont' have the frames yet but I'm actively looking.

BTW....true story....I accidentally pee'd on my puppy last night. I was joining him in bedtime potty break outside and it walked right into the stream. Thought he'd avoid that.

Like they say....better to be pissed off than pissed on.

So much for the legendary skills, this guy just puts the lenses into the machine and voila!!! Heheh kidding Chris :) That equipment plus your personality and work ethic equals the runner up spot in THE BEST optician in the US race-speaks for itself :)

I like the way you hold on to your stage name with that "H" on your back :)

Back