• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak Peek into the Chop 'Em Shop...

@MicahS lol. Here's where this post belonged.
IMG_20181129_094701.jpg

Chris,
I am brand new member here searching for lenses for my X XX. I saw your ad page but since I'm new I can post or send PM. Can you cut a set of lenses with the sporting clays prizm lens?

Chris,
I am brand new member here searching for lenses for my X XX. I saw your ad page but since I'm new I can post or send PM. Can you cut a set of lenses with the sporting clays prizm lens?
I'm not familiar with that lens. Do you know if that's a prizm tr22 or tr45 shooting lens?
I can probably do one of those for X-Metal xx. @Dooder

Thanks for the reply. It's a shooting lens but different than the TR22/TR45. If you're a shooter try em out, they're awesomer than the TR's imo. But it's the Prizm Sporting Clay lens. For your process you need a donor lens right?
https://www.oakley.com/en-us/product/W0OO9267R?skuCode=100-992-006
Awesome . Thank you. My pops would probably love that lens. Does it come in any other frame. Those lenses are slightly flatter, and thicker as industrial SI/safety lenses than ideal, but they'll work. I normally provide donors. But I don't carry those. Do you want to order and ship my way with your XX X-Metal for a week or two. You'll only owe $45 and i can handle it!

Ohhh man this going to be awesome. I think they only came out for the Tombstone Reap and Spoil. It's really an awesome lens, makes the orange of the clays pop out big time. It's really cool. Whats even better is that Tombstones with this lens are being clearanced for cheaper than the replacement lens. I dont know have message capabilities yet so I dont know the covert way to send info. Uspsabm at gmail... Hows that for obvious code? Haaha

Ohhh man this going to be awesome. I think they only came out for the Tombstone Reap and Spoil. It's really an awesome lens, makes the orange of the clays pop out big time. It's really cool. Whats even better is that Tombstones with this lens are being clearanced for cheaper than the replacement lens. I dont know have message capabilities yet so I dont know the covert way to send info. Uspsabm at gmail... Hows that for obvious code? Haaha
I'll try to get you a message soon my friend. It's technically my day off so fine me up to 24hrs. I can wait to hear your excitememt After you have them in an X-Metal!

Back