• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak Peek into the Chop 'Em Shop...

I see you can do Split Jacket lenses. Can you get and cut both Yellow and persimmon?
That's a great question. In theory I can, however to be honest I don't know where to look in practice. What I mean is what donors would be big enough on the proper curve? Luxottica has more or less gone completely away from those colors. I'd recommend looking on eBay for persimmon or yellow lenses in the Jawbone (new racing Jacket w no vents)... Second choice would be prizm trail which have an orange base see great lenses (radar or radarlock pitch, no path shape)... Then once u get those message me. For $40/pair or $78/ for two pair i could cut t Split Jacket frames for you! I'll need your frames, but won't need your "old" split lens, just the frames and your new donors.
Cheers

Last edited:
That's a great question. In theory I can, however to be honest I don't know where to look in practice. What I mean is what donors would be big enough on the proper curve? Luxottica has more or less gone completely away from those colors. I'd recommend looking on eBay for persimmon or yellow lenses in the Jawbone (new racing Jacket w no vents)... Second choice would be prizm trail which have an orange base see great lenses (radar or radarlock pitch, no path shape)... Then once u get those message me. For $40/pair or $78/ for two pair i could cut t Split Jacket frames for you! I'll need your frames, but won't need your "old" split lens, just the frames and your new donors.
Cheers
@SnoMan999

PB2 lenses in Ruby Iridium
I can also do Prizm Ruby, or Polarized!
Screenshot_20190114-204036.png
Screenshot_20190114-204022.png

Back