• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak Peek into the Chop 'Em Shop...

Late Xmetal Monday post!
All Violet Iridium
@Cutch22 and @Mike.vanderkoon
What do you guys think?
IMG_20191209_155030101.jpg

Hi Chris,
I'm looking to order Oakley Flak XS Youth Fit for my son. I reached out to Sports RX and they sent me back an email stating they couldn't do it with his prescription (surprised me). I then saw several very positive posts about you here on the Oakley Forum so thought I'd reach out! His prescription is;
Right: +0.75 / +1.00 x 75
Left: +1.50 / +1.25 x 110
PD = 60.0
Is it possible to cut these into the Prizm Field lenses? And also into a set of clear lenses?
Thanks!!

Chris and everybody who owns Oakleys featured in the last ten pages of this thread,

There’s some great looking work here and some great results.

I had a quick question.

Is it possible to find donors for toric lenses?

Specifically, I was wondering if it is possible to make a set of prism low light lenses for Drop Point frames by chopping an existing lens.
Thanks!

Hi Chris,
I'm looking to order Oakley Flak XS Youth Fit for my son. I reached out to Sports RX and they sent me back an email stating they couldn't do it with his prescription (surprised me). I then saw several very positive posts about you here on the Oakley Forum so thought I'd reach out! His prescription is;
Right: +0.75 / +1.00 x 75
Left: +1.50 / +1.25 x 110
PD = 60.0
Is it possible to cut these into the Prizm Field lenses? And also into a set of clear lenses?
Thanks!!
I will message back later today. Perhaps the left eye is out of range. But I'll double check.

I can't make any promises as I currently don't have any prizm low light lenses, and I don't have a drop point in stock either.

But my best guess is this lens would work:

Radar ev pitch (not path). Prizm low light.

If you want to experiment or have me try you are welcome to get together your frame and low light donor lenses. I could attempt it for you. Maybe others would follow your lead.

Pm sent @JinYVR
Let me know when you get it. I sent my phone number too. I have everything I need from you except contact info and payment to move forward!
Happy holidays. Let's hook this kid up!

Latest Posts

Back