• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak Peek into the Chop 'Em Shop...

Chris, I need new lenses for my Jupiter Squareds, is that something you could do? Jade Iridium is what they originally had. Would love Road Jade Prizm or Shallow Water Prizm.
I believe I can do Prizm Jade or Prizm Jade Polarized are looking like the closest I can do... Or perhaps a tungsten Iridium polarized, or prizm tungsten polarized... I'm this scenario we'd need to strike a deal, and once I receive payment I'll have you send your frame in for 1 week

I believe I can do Prizm Jade or Prizm Jade Polarized are looking like the closest I can do... Or perhaps a tungsten Iridium polarized, or prizm tungsten polarized... I'm this scenario we'd need to strike a deal, and once I receive payment I'll have you send your frame in for 1 week
Prizm Jade sounds perfect to me. I was going to message you but I think I haven't been here enough days.

Chris, Im new here and just starting to realize the difficulties in sourcing new lenses for my oakleys.

Any chance you are able to do something custom, and make a set of lenses for a pair of aluminum C six glasses?

Back