• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak Peek into the Chop 'Em Shop...

@Chris A Hardaway you mentioned you could cut lenses for my carbon primes do you know the curvature of the lens. I was looking at your lens cutting guide to see which lenses are compatible as a Donor lens.

@Chris A Hardaway you mentioned you could cut lenses for my carbon primes do you know the curvature of the lens. I was looking at your lens cutting guide to see which lenses are compatible as a Donor lens.
As mentioned elsewhere you'll need turbine rotors as donors. I prefer you buy them through me, as I can't guarantee my work if donors are provided by the buyer. I'm not saying I won't use your turbine rotors donors, but I'm saying if they get a little scratch, or fit a little loose I can only refund cutting fees. I recommend buying the lenses and cut from me, that way the whole thing is guaranteed.

As mentioned elsewhere you'll need turbine rotors as donors. I prefer you buy them through me, as I can't guarantee my work if donors are provided by the buyer. I'm not saying I won't use your turbine rotors donors, but I'm saying if they get a little scratch, or fit a little loose I can only refund cutting fees. I recommend buying the lenses and cut from me, that way the whole thing is guaranteed.
That is what I was going to ask next, I rather just have you get the lenses also, it is easier for me.

Also would you need the whole frame?
Good question, on some custom cuts I need the frame... Currently on Carbon Prime I don't need the frame!
Take a look at Oakley's Website, and check out the Turbine Rotors replacement lenses. I basically sell for 20% off retail, plus $35 to cut and ship now.

I thought I posted these. Chris cut these awesome DWP lens for my racing jacket. He is the man!!!!!

15275423455167394458935635100578.jpg

15275424091406790354494976556565.jpg

Back