• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak Peek into the Chop 'Em Shop...

A few great items I did can be seen here!
New look to some frames

IMG_20180621_003554.jpg

I bought two pairs of E wires a while back that had lenses that were jacked. Conferred with @Chris A Hardaway on a couple of donors and now these frames are beautiful. The violet is cut using the wrong BC, but Chris did some magic and it fits and wears perfect. Thanks for your services OC!

Sorry for the ugly selfies, as I have a condition where I can’t smile on command :) =:confused:, so I just scowl, but I feel nothing shows the look of a lens better than someone wearing them.

B09CD037-5EB2-4A98-916A-CB633A62F521.jpeg
652F7BAE-4275-47AA-BC11-1E3AA430D23B.jpeg

I bought two pairs of E wires a while back that had lenses that were jacked. Conferred with @Chris A Hardaway on a couple of donors and now these frames are beautiful. The violet is cut using the wrong BC, but Chris did some magic and it fits and wears perfect. Thanks for your services OC!

Sorry for the ugly selfies, as I have a condition where I can’t smile on command :) =:confused:, so I just scowl, but I feel nothing shows the look of a lens better than someone wearing them.

View attachment 492730 View attachment 492731
Nice

Those look great!!!!

#embracetheugly

But that's a sharp look. Congrats.

Sent from Q's S8+

Back