• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Snow Park Technologies Fuel Cell

slvrdragn69

I should Work at Oakley
New Jersey
Is there anyone out there that has the part number for this glass? I saw it on their site but there is nearly no information on it. It has a pretty cool looking design on it, but hard to tell due to the size of the picture. Would love to get more information on the frame. If anyone actually has it, could you post a better pic of it?

This is the link for the glass I am speaking of. http://www.snowparktech.com/product/spt-oakley-sunglasses/

Thanks!

OakleySG.png

Pretty cool; looks like the generic custom FC stem with the SPT flake logo. I don't need another pair of black glasses though.

I wish they had a better/bigger product photo. It isn't very clear what the design looks like. I'm seriously tempted to pick these up though.

I wish they had a better/bigger product photo. It isn't very clear what the design looks like. I'm seriously tempted to pick these up though.

If you do, shoot me some info on them. I'm really considering because I am a huge snowboarder but if it is too basic I may not..

I know this thread is pretty old but, got a pair of them they are really sweet.will get some more pics soon they are sweet though does anybody else have these yet?

Super late to the game. There was no product number because they weren't mass produced. They made 20 for a party Oakley hosted to celebrate the season finale. I happened to get one.

FullSizeRender 9.jpg

IMG_5716.JPG

IMG_5714.JPG

Back