• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Snowboarders and Skiers Only

Whitefish, Montana from last year. Horrible viz.

20190307_094727.jpg

Skied somewhere in the western US years ago and the snow was a bit less than fluffy.

The mountain wasn't very populated and a liftie said to me, " you must be from the East, because the locals won't ski this crap ".

I prefer pow, but it's nice to be able to set an edge, when necessary. ;)

Skied somewhere in the western US years ago and the snow was a bit less than fluffy.

The mountain wasn't very populated and a liftie said to me, " you must be from the East, because the locals won't ski this crap ".

I prefer pow, but it's nice to be able to set an edge, when necessary. ;)
Nope, from Colorado. Best snow on Earth!
Miss it very much. Cali is Sierra Cement!
Too wet!

I understand you. Recently, it is difficult to find really high-quality equipment for mountain sports. When my skis broke down, I couldn't find any good skis anywhere. I went through almost all the shops in the city to find good skis, but I didn't find them. I was just planning a trip to the mountains. I found a very cool place on the Blue House Skis. I had to buy skis from my friend. He hadn't traveled to the mountains in about three years, and he wasn't going anywhere in the near future. I am glad that my trip took place after all.

Back