• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So Close, Yet So Far

stoudty1

Oakley Expert
PA
<begin rant>

After seeing some members finding the Ichiro Radars at the Oakley Vaults, I decided that I NEED to get a pair for myself. I have posted about buying or trading someone on here before, but things fell through. So, I have begun to call all the vaults that I could possibly drive to within a day to see if they had them in stock. I called earlier this week, and found out that 1 vault had 8 in stock and that it took them a week and a half to sell all 8. Missed that by 3 days. Another vault had 2 and sold the last one the day before I called. Just missed that one. Yesterday I called a vault and the girl on the phone informed me that she had sold the last pair 45 MINUTES BEFORE I CALLED!!!

This is turning into a wild goose chase. I am considering calling all vaults that are within a reasonable drive and taking a trip over the weekend to get them. I dont know what else to do. Anyone have a pair they want to part with? Can anyone help a brother out?

<end rant>

One thing you may want to try is to see if the Vaults in your area can get it ordered in from another store in another state? Might be worth a try.

I asked about other stores and the guy told me they need to get approval from a district manager or something and it really never happens. Also told me they won't ship them, which really sucks. Anyone know anything differently than what I was told?

I'm in the same boat. It has been a pain trying to track one down...I may just have to go with one off of eBay myself. Good luck in your search.

The search is over. Drove 4 hours each way this morning and got a couple pairs of the ichiro radars!!!!

I asked about other stores and the guy told me they need to get approval from a district manager or something and it really never happens. Also told me they won't ship them, which really sucks. Anyone know anything differently than what I was told?

It does happen...you just have to talk to the right person :wink:

I talked directly with the Store Manager of the Seattle Vault about a couple of pairs I was looking for, and he ordered them in for me no problem. I'm picking them up when we head down to the OR Sand Dunes in a couple of weeks :dance3:

Back