• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So Hello Again....are you in there??? It's me again!

TechGuy77

Oakley Expert
Lincoln, NE
See what I did there?? Ha ha!

So apparently your admins like to remove everything including entire threads if you mention anything about buying or trading. Newbies beware! I feel you guys are a little out of line with how far you take it. I want to contribute to this great forum but so far my experience has been horrible! An admin actually removed my entire intro thread. Is this a place to come and be a community and discuss our Oakley passion or not? I've now been here for over 14 days but now need 15 useful post to gain access to the Exchange section and have no idea if I have any at all. How will I ever get to that point? What is considered useful? This website has been around so long with so much on here already. So Hello again....

Welcome aboard. Try to relax a little. Look around and get into some threads if you make comments, answer or ask questions etc. you will pile up the posts fairly quickly. The admin and mods here are great. The rules are the rules. They actually are not that tough. We get some trolls that are only here to unload stuff and try make a quick buck. The exchange rules attempt to make sure those who participate are actually members who care and want to buy, trade, and sell to better their collections or to get a quality product to another collector who will enjoy it. Good luck to you.

:welcome: This is a pretty great place so don't take it to heart. I missed your 1st intro post but sounds like it was removed for a good reason (not following the guideline established for becoming a member) Don't sweat it, make some good posts, some good friends, and then go buy/sell some stuff :)

I came on here to "unload" my 1990 Razor Blades and 1991 M Frames but stuck around and caught the Oakley bug. This is a great forum with lots of information and friendly members. Take a look around, create some posts, and contribute to this amazing community. Who knew so many people were obsessed with Oakley :confused:? Oh yeah, welcome aboard, again ;).

Welcome back. If you are that interested in the exchange areas and not interested in communing with other members or passing information back and forth. You could always pay for the premium membership. Try to relax and post some things about your collections or experiences. Honestly being a new member it takes a bit to gain trust with other members here to even start thinking about trades or sales/purchases. Good luck and :welcome: once more. In my opinion the MODS do a great job. There must have been a reason for your posts to get removed.

Good evening! We tend to frown upon people who merely want to unload their wares.
Come and enjoy your stay! At least you know the moderators are on point.

Also, if you have any issues with the mods, @OakleyBoss could help.

I hope that the mod who nuked your thread told you why.

:welcome: again. Just comment on threads, and you should have 15 post in no time. Pretty easy to get 15 post useful or not. Lol.

Back