• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So here me complaining about another deal

Nikmel

I should Work at Oakley
I don't know should i take this deal? He is charging about the same I had extra lens. But it's in uhta and he want my pennies and 300. Of course he has to have the penny's first. Just curious if this is a person here? Is this the jersey juliet dude?. Orca regular member. (Yes obviously I like to complain about greedy people)

Screenshot_20221225_105235_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20221225_105436_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20221225_105549_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20221225_105627_Gmail.jpg

20221225_095543.jpg

20221225_095359.jpg

20221225_095719.jpg

i think you will find that if all you do is complain about other members and people selling on ebay nobody will want to deal with you anyway so take what ever deal you can. My advice is to buy what makes you happy and what is in your budget and if you are not happy with the way other people do business or set their prices scroll on by.

Perhaps start a thread so people can run their sales by you first in case they are trying to trade up or god forbid make a few bucks from years of accumulation or having the supply that outstrips the current demand or worse have to pay ebay fees. BTW the auctions you're posting clearly state "or best offer"

Thats my 2 cents anyways, or by your reckoning not worth more than 0.003 cents because you know if you don't agree with it then it's just greedy.

Peace out. feel free to block me. i wont whine about it on the forum i promise

i think you will find that if all you do is complain about other members and people selling on ebay nobody will want to deal with you anyway so take what ever deal you can. My advice is to buy what makes you happy and what is in your budget and if you are not happy with the way other people do business or set their prices scroll on by.

@Rick58 is giving out free hugs today. If that’s not a deal, I dunno what is

Latest Posts

Back