• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So how much have you invested in your collection?

Now the thing is people Iike me ,I sell and trade buy more then a few times to get the pair really want in the end . So by time I am done, I dont have a lot of cash vested, just free time wasted. I have been. Doing this since I was 12 just on a different level.

Last edited:
I don't count... I am sure it is nowhere near what some of yall Elite collectors have! If I like it and can afford it, I get it. I don't count the cost. LOL
It can help you thow because by trading and learning the flux of the market you can have a pair that's sells for 600 all day and only have 300 invested in it. The key to anything you do is learning the market inside and out of what ever you want to invest in funny thing is I am not truly investing because it is my hobby and I enjoy it that being said I have very little money tied up into Oakleys

Last edited:
It can help you thow because by trading and learning the flux of the market you can have a pair that's sells for 600 all day and only have 300 invested in it. The key to anything you do is learning the market inside and out of what ever you want to invest in funny thing is I am not truly investing because it is my hobby and I enjoy it that being said I have very little money tied up into Oakleys

Ah. You view it as a market. I don't. Different perspectives. I don't have a desire to sell and buy (well, I do like buying cheap). I like to keep things simple. I see, I buy, end of story. I don't buy with the expectation of getting money back later... Probably due to my focus on the cheap items. Keeping money out of it simplifies things a bit.

It is naive and simple, but it suits me just fine.

Last edited:
Back