• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So how much have you invested in your collection?

Sorry. Not happening. :rofl:

I just thought of the past 60 days. Ridiculous. Truly ridiculous

I remember when you were first on here and thinking "this guy is full of $hit"... no pictures, just says "have that have that have that" to everything. I'm still not sure whether I like it better now or back when I thought you were a tool! I still think the highlight of my Oakley collecting career is when I sold you something.

Im with oakster. Ive spent more these last 45 days than I have in a long time. And I don't have that big of collection.

I remember when you were first on here and thinking "this guy is full of $hit"... no pictures, just says "have that have that have that" to everything. I'm still not sure whether I like it better now or back when I thought you were a tool! I still think the highlight of my Oakley collecting career is when I sold you something.
:D

I like to buy stuff.

I'm sure there's much better highlights than that though.

But yes, I believe you were the first person here to sell me something. ;)

:D

I like to buy stuff.

I'm sure there's much better highlights than that though.

But yes, I believe you were the first person here to sell me something. ;)

Ok so it's definitely the highlight of my Oakley collecting career!!! I can't even remember which poster. Carmichael maybe???

Ok so it's definitely the highlight of my Oakley collecting career!!! I can't even remember which poster. Carmichael maybe???
I don't recall which poster :(
But I remember the Christmas cards. :)

I stil have them all though. ;)

Poster is still in the packaging you shipped it in.

Back