• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So how much have you invested in your collection?

I've spent more than anyone should. On the other hand ive had fun doing it. Material things however are not a substitute for real happiness. I've gotten more from the hobby than just shades, watches, display cases and a host of other collectibles. I've met people who have impacted my life. In the end the price of those relationships are worth more than a handful of plastic and metal. The real cost of the hunt is the time, energy and passion to do it. I wouldn't change anything. Rich or poor we all get buried in dirt. I'd rather know that I spent my time wisely with people that I had a common ground with. The money won't do me any good if it sat in a bank my whole life. I can't believe I've wasted so much time writing this. I could have been buying stuff and pretending I'm really content. Anyone have Robot 454, hit me up, I'm willing to take a second mortgage. Lol

A lot of my stuff watches and x metals (C SIX)I have bought low i.e. DE prices and CL ,sales at stores ,etc.... same with display cases. So if I was to sell it all I think I would come out really ahead.. I know I could sell it all and pay cash for a 20 to 30 k hot rod.

A lot of my stuff watches and x metals I have bought low i.e. DE prices and CL ,sales at stores ,etc.... same with display cases. So if I was to sell it all I think I would come out really ahead.. I know I could sell it all and pay cash for a 20 to 30 k hot rod.
:cry:

I've targeted the wrong items lol... But it's all good.

dingo ate my baby said:
Pics or it didn't happen:D:p

Sorry for the delay. Had to pull it out... Have it in a special spot all boxed up. A couple times a year something happens that reminds me that Oakley DOES care about the I independent retailers that made Oakley what it is today.
(Too bad my Oakley tv that arrived this week doesn't work - for the shop not for me personally :( ).
C9995A93-42C8-4AE3-B033-6148C9872D25_zpsvbetqc3i.jpg

Back