• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So... I Am Curious.

jim jannard

Founder of Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
What do you think New in the Box Oakley Shoe Ones are worth?

Jim

Really it depends on the day and who wants them. I have seen NIB pair sell for less that 100 but on the other hand well over 2 bills. Its all about timing and who sees them and wants them. Same thing can be said about certain pairs of Oakleys, somedays really high, others not much at all.

I recently found one on ebay about a month or so and selling for $175. Same thing not my size either.

Median price $200. I have not seen a great following for these, however in recently reading that you hold them to a high esteem I imagine the interest and price will rise.

I saw a BNIB pair fetch around $325 sometime last year. They were size 10-1/2...a pretty common size, so I guess a lot of folks were fighting over 'em. So like GFR Moto said above, I guess a lot depends on the shoe size and timing of the sale.

I would think size wouldn't neccesarily matter, given the potential to simply have them as a display piece.
Yes and no, I guess if a size 6-7 was all I could find it would work but not as impressive and a man sized shoe...lol I would not pay the same for each

Back