• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I Checked The Oakley Page And Found...

This is f'd up. They are still listed on Oakley UK as costing £120 ($190). How they can sell them for $75 (£47) in the US but over $100 more outside the US is a joke.

I just bough my TinTin's at retail last month and now they're 50% off what I paid! I'm going to the O Store to either return or get the difference. Good thing the store has a 90 day return policy and I have my receipt.

Sorry to hijack your thread...but found these also...Oakley Fast Jacket XL Replacement Lenses available at the online Oakley store. Was just browsing the new lens releases for my Fast Jacket when I came across those, I almost fell off my chair when I saw the price...$45 for OO polarized lenses?!?!

I did lol, I was going to pay double, I'm happy though I waited. Got to check out those lenses, I did buy some on eBay for 35.00 they were the black iridium polarized. Had them checked out and were authentic, only reason no one got them was because the title was spelled wrong.

Latest Posts

Back