• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I Finally Grailed... But Romeo Wasnt Enough

When I was at the foothill ranch talking to the one employee that has been there for like 14 yrs he said jim only (or maybe he said mostly) wears Pit Boss 1

Damn I would love to make him an offer on it... How the hell can you do that... make a one of a kind just for yourself? If I owned oakley yes i would have my own glasses but they would also be for sale.. pricey as hell but none the less for sale

How the hell can you do that... make a one of a kind just for yourself? If I owned oakley yes i would have my own glasses but they would also be for sale.. pricey as hell but none the less for sale
I wouldn't offer my distinctive style, I'd reserve it for myself only and not dilute it. Imagine being out and about and having someone say to you "nice glasses, I used to have a pair like them but (choose one): lost them; sold them on ebay; my dog chewed them up; I lost them jet skiing and they're at the bottom of a lake".
He has other distinctive stuff that is very pricey that he won't sell/ wouldn't sign off on like the 100K "god watch".

Back