• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I Got A Box In The Mail....

The awesome well wishes and responses from this post is what makes me really love this forum. This community is amazing. I can't thank you all enough for all the good things you have said. It really does help to have people rooting for ya.

I should have some time tomorrow evening after a few drs appointments to get everything out and set up for pics and what not. Things are already starting to feel a lot better from the surgery and I go in on wednesday this week to find out how the MRI's and X-Rays read out.

Cheers to everyone and thank you all so much again!!

The awesome well wishes and responses from this post is what makes me really love this forum. This community is amazing. I can't thank you all enough for all the good things you have said. It really does help to have people rooting for ya.

I should have some time tomorrow evening after a few drs appointments to get everything out and set up for pics and what not. Things are already starting to feel a lot better from the surgery and I go in on wednesday this week to find out how the MRI's and X-Rays read out.

Cheers to everyone and thank you all so much again!!
Hell....the next time I go out to HQ I'll take him out for Steak and Whiskey for ya! Feel better.

As promised. I have the time this evening to upload some pictures. Not the best being that I did them fast so I can get some rest after a long day, but pics of the glasses out of the box none the least. Hope everyone enjoys as much as I am.

First up, actually one I got today from a totally different friend that just didn't like em and handed em to me and said have a good one, the Jupiter Squared Matte Black w/ Jade Iridium Polar

oi1q.jpg

Next is the, I think most basic one in the box, Fire Flora Fade Frogskin w/ Jade Iridium. I really like this combo...

78jm.JPG

Next, the Art Chantry Hijinx. One of my personal everyday wear beaters. I now have 3 of them :)

pmur.jpg

Next, Stanley Donwood Jupiter. A wicked design that goes all the way to the case in matching. Love it. 2nd pair now.

cgmj.jpg

Been wanting one of these for forever, Transformer 3D Gascan. Love this so much...

zs14.jpg

A pair of the Razorblades Polished White w/ Fire Iridium. Didn't wanna mess with the box much so kept them in it. These plastic boxes are the worst for holding up long...

j3n2.jpg

LOVE THESE. So happy I have a 2nd now. Dove Grey w/ Pink Iridium STPL Frog.

8b1p.jpg

Beautiful C100 Gascan

5t79.jpg

The far more rugged C100 Jupiter to go with the above sister glass

vx4j.jpg

One of, in my own personal opinion, the prettiest glasses Oakley has ever made, Colette Frogskin. Been staring at these for years and years... Could not believe they were in the box when I opened it up.

isxl.jpg

The infamous and amazing Brown Flores Gascan. The story of these things is so badass. As I was taking pictures I noticed this pair he sent me actually has the finger print of one of the people who built them in the orbital of the glass. My other pair has some dust fragments and particles throughout but I thought that this was truly awesome! Sorry for geeking out haha

5s3i.jpg

5md1.jpg

Wow that is an amazing present, I would love to see the hand drawn c100 when you are feeling up to snaping a picture of it.

Here are the pics I took of the C100 hand drawn glass for ya. The glass it is drawn on is a Jupiter that I have never seen before. I don't think it actually exists to be quite frank... Polished Grey w/ Violet Iridium? But my buddy said it was all done on the spot free hand and then he signed the inside arm of it and went about his day. It doesn't look much like the finished product at all to be honest, but a pretty wicked story to accompany it.

7ppq.jpg

anm8.jpg

wgv3.jpg

2vua.jpg

Wow what a present. The hand drawn jupiters are awesome and the story behind them is rad. Congratualtions on some amazing pickups and it sounds like you have quite an impressive collection.

Back