• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I Got A Box In The Mail....

Best of luck on your recovery!

Restores my faith in humanity when I hear stories like this one. Might not mean much to others, but it made YOU feel better and gave you a lift when you needed it most.

Yes, it cost your friend some $ but the gift he gave you was priceless.

I am very happy for you and congratulate you, and your Irish friend, for a such a great story. Not only did it lift your spirits, it made MY day too!! :D

Wow what a present. The hand drawn jupiters are awesome and the story behind them is rad. Congratualtions on some amazing pickups and it sounds like you have quite an impressive collection.

I have been gathering Oakley's for some time now. Never traded or sold a single pair really. So my collection is just kind of always growing.

The hand drawn ones are definitely one of my favorites. They will be put in my display right next to the London Police Gascan S and the Blue Flores Gascan S :)

I really should take time one day and take pics of my displays. (even though only one of them is an Oakley display) I gotta put that time aside soon... Anyways, thanks man for the comment. I'm just glad that everyone can appreciate them!

Best of luck on your recovery!

Restores my faith in humanity when I hear stories like this one. Might not mean much to others, but it made YOU feel better and gave you a lift when you needed it most.

Yes, it cost your friend some $ but the gift he gave you was priceless.

I am very happy for you and congratulate you, and your Irish friend, for a such a great story. Not only did it lift your spirits, it made MY day too!! :D

Lift my spirits is an understatement my man. I called him shortly after receiving the box and talked to him for like an hour on the phone and it was awesome. It was like all the pain and crap that has been happening to me didnt even exist for that time. I was elated. He is a phenomenal person and friend and I am very thankful to have people like that in my life. There really are awesome people out there left in the world. I am glad that it can bring some joy to others too!

Also, next time I am out in Chicago, I will have to shoot you a message or something. I used to go out there every month just because its such a great city.

Cheers man!!

Latest Posts

Back