• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So, I Got A Case!

Looks like your already running out of room, time for a new cabinet lol
Haha... I was thinking the same thing. Didn't look like what was on the wall would have filled that case up like that. But dang! It did!

Does this mean I have to take pics of my case now? I'm a slacker

I found a case on vacation this past week and didn't call up my Bro. Didn't want to tease him, only to find out that he was allowed to get one now. Glad he's allowed to put it in the house, Looks good. It's cool that you got it for a good price and local.

Does this mean I have to take pics of my case now? I'm a slacker

I found a case on vacation this past week and didn't call up my Bro. Didn't want to tease him, only to find out that he was allowed to get one now. Glad he's allowed to put it in the house, Looks good. It's cool that you got it for a good price and local.
Yup, we are waiting. You have an awesome collection that needs to be shared.

Thanks GRF. And to answer an old question of yours. That is all the different color of FMJ eyejacket ever made (not Color Way), including FMJ red but minus FMJ copper (nobody has ever seen that anyway). Sorry you can't tell the difference with my camera and lighting.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back