• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I Had A Bit Of Luck. . .

So today, while watching the clock, waiting to end work, my girlfriend texts to say that I have won a pair of Oakleys on Facebook.

Now to me at first this seems a bit fishy as I hadn't entered any competitions to win sunnies, however, this doesn't change the fact that I get stoked very quickly!

Free Oakleys, I'm not complaining..

Turns out, Oakley South Africa are rewarding loyal customers by giving away a pair on each of the last four Mondays of 2011, and lucky me, I was winner number one!!

I will be picking them up tomorrow around 2pm, I know what they are, but for the fun of it, I'm going to keep the Oforum family in suspense until then..

Have a good rest of your Monday, pics to come tomorrow:)

Peeza21

damn...the only thing i ever won was free french fries at mcdonalds monopoly game.
congrats man im now makin plans to move to south africa.

Ok, just got home after a long afternoon of fetching my new FREE Oakleys.. It was made longer by the fact that my girlfriend found a pair of Taca ravishings on a local classifieds website and really has wanted a pair for ages so we went to pick them up as well:)

Now, I think SpliceD and jonoyong had it in their Oakley Memory banks that I got Goldbrooks, alas, I didnt get Goldbrooks but I did get Holbrooks of a different color.

I was given a pair of Grape Holbrooks, They are super uber cool!!

Sorry for the shocking pictures but its the best my iPhone can do..

5 of my 6 brooks:)
grape4.jpg

So I really like the grape color but thought they needed a bit of spicing up, so I added violet icons and lenses from my matte white brooks and this is the result, Im quite chuffed with both pairs.:)
grape5.jpg

grape6.jpg

and my matte whites with black icons and grey lenses, may get chrome lenses for these..
matte1.jpg

Back