• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I Had A Bit Of Luck. . .

So I really like the grape color but thought they needed a bit of spicing up, so I added violet icons and lenses from my matte white brooks and this is the result, Im quite chuffed with both pairs.:)
grape5.jpg

grape6.jpg

and my matte whites with black icons and grey lenses, may get chrome lenses for these..
matte1.jpg
how did you change the icons on the holbrooks?

Now, I think SpliceD and jonoyong had it in their Oakley Memory banks that I got Goldbrooks, alas, I didnt get Goldbrooks but I did get Holbrooks of a different color.

No, i knew they were Grape Holbrooks. I just didn't want to spoil your fun. I did some E-stalking and went to the Oakley SA facebook page and figured it out. Wasn't that hard :)

how do you put them back in after taking them off??

There is a very thin layer of adhesive that sticks to the icon and when you take the icon out it stays on the icon so you can just reapply the icon, this adhesive I have found works well for maybe to changes after that I think you would need to find something to stick it in so that they dont come loose!!

Back