• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So...i Made A Trip To A Vault Today...

Anyone else? lol
i woke up, skimmed through the threads a bit, and almost immediately decided i was going.
Damn you guys... :mad:
Well,My nearest vault is about an hour drive....
Walked in....found... NOTHING. But vowed to not leave the store without something in my hands...
So..

i HATE brown frames, but LOVE tortoise frames... i know they're loads of the brown smoke
frames roaming around online for almost free right now, but...i had yet to see some
tortoise ones for ALMOST free...lol. Anywho, had to take em! I had a pair of tortoise fuel cells
and i returned them for another pair... the tortoise didn't feel right on the fuel cell for me.

AND......
I had to pick me up a pair of these! lol...

Plus...the guy who always helps me out at that vault did some chatting with me.
Decided to throw in some kits for my Radars! Freebies :p
And, I will be driving back tommorow to pick up my ichiro radars!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those vaults will do that too you...... Its truly a sickness when you hit 5 vaults in a day...... Ask me how I know this :)

What i meant was.... I will be driving back tommorow to pick up a pair of Ichiro Radars! The home colorway :cool:
Hope we clarified that up :)
lol...

I was going to buy them today,but an employee did something with the pair, and he couldnt find it, but... He called him
and he will have it for me tommorow afternoon!

What i meant was.... I will be driving back tommorow to pick up a pair of Ichiro Radars! The home colorway :cool:
Hope we clarified that up :)
lol...

I was going to buy them today,but an employee did something with the pair, and he couldnt find it, but... He called him
and he will have it for me tommorow afternoon!
LUCKY ~ Ichiro Radar's are insanely awesome. they make awesome display pieces. Home was the blue frost or the grey? i forget. Either one is awesome.
I was tempted for a while to get a brown smoke fuel cell, but not a fan of bronze lenses.

Latest Posts

Back